- Ships different compartments construction: engine rooms, boiler rooms, generator-, thruster-, separator-, compressor-, propulsion- and other technical rooms.
- Steel and stainless steel pipes manufacturing (plasmacutting, bending, pipe end forming, pipes assembling, welding, galvanization, shot blasting and painting).
- Pipesystems and pipe modules manufacturing.
- Pipesystems, pipe modules and pipelines
- Ventilation pipes, equipment and isolation
- Pipes and pipe systemstesting, washing, pressurizing and taking to expluatation.
Pipewelders and assemblers rent.
Why to choose Markland?
is the first Estonian company who has built the whole complex engine room in ship Tallink Megastar in Finland’s biggest shipyard Meyer Turku.
In our company works over 120 employees
from whom 95 welders and assemblers work in Finland and 25 specialists are working in our pipe plant in Tallinn.
new generation LNG icebreaker Polaris main engine room in Artech Helsinki shipyard.
ISO 9001 ja EN ISO 3834
We develop our company processes according to ISO 9001 (certified) and EN ISO 3834 requirements. Our welders are certified according to EN ISO 9606-1 requirements. All certificates copies can be provided if requested by customer.
14 years stabile assembling experience in Finland shipyards and ship engine rooms, which helps us to fulfill any critical or technically complex projects in shipbuilding- or civil- and industrial projects.
We are audited
by our main customers Turku and Helsinki shipyards.